Are you a young graduate or a student in the final year looking forward starting your working life?
We are looking for smart software graduates or students with great potential for development, to work in an international software company. The program lasts for 6 months. You will improve your software development expertise within design, implementation and testing while working in international environment.
Place of work: Sibiu - trainees for Java/.Net technologies
Information about the program Visma Trainee Program consists of a 6 month flexible time work period in Visma in an international environment. You will work on a project with close follow-up of your mentor. An important part of the program is to become familiar with Visma's products, technologies and development methods and processes so that you can make use of this and contribute in your future work at Visma. At the end of the program you can apply for a permanent position in Visma. Aim with the program is to give you experience in a professional and international company. You will learn software processes and work in a team with highly skilled colleagues.
Responsibilities can include:
- Participation in development team and definition technical objectives
- Modeling architectural design
- Participate in architecture and code reviews
- Writing system requirement specifications
- Implementing and testing improvements
- Keeping up to date on new technologies, methods, and tools
Qualifications for the position:
- Master's or bachelor's degree in computer science (recently completed or final year)
- Strong professional skills and good academic results
- Experience with one or more of following technologies: ◦ C#/Java/. Net
- Good spoken and written language skills in English
- Can work flexible time at Visma office Sibiu, Romania
- You are structured, team-oriented and genuinely interested in software development.
We are offering:
- 6 month graduate program with the opportunity of full-time position after completion
- Exciting graduate position in an international working environment, where you will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled team.
- Good opportunities for career development through internal training and diverse work assignments in a prominent international company.
- Work on projects that suit your skills
- Join in with social and professional events
- Mentors for advice and guidance