FRONT END DEVELOPER - middle level
Visma is hiring Front-end developers for several large scale Projects
What’s it all about?
Visma is currently working on highly front-end and across platform oriented products.
The products are build with different cutting edge technologies and tools such as:
Angular, Gulp, LESS, Selenium, Karma, Jasmine.
Visma products have extremely strong focus on accessibility.
Engineers are working in small Agile teams of experts and collaborate with backend developers, PMs and POs.
We believe that you have :
- Relevant experience as a front end developer for at least 3 years
- University degree, relevant to the field of work
- IT skills:
- HTML, CSS, Java Script
- Angular , Gulp, Karma and Jasmine
- Structured, good at keeping deadlines.
- Team spirit and excellent communication skills
- Works good both in teams and on their own.
- Analytical mind-set and detail oriented
- Customer satisfaction oriented
- Good spoken and written language skills in English
- Talented and highly motivated colleagues developing world-class products.
- Investments in your professional development, conferences and events, books, knowledge sharing sessions and other learning opportunities.
- Working in an engineer oriented environment, regular and relevant team buildings
- Flexible working hours.
- Health insurance , Sports plan, Private pension Pilon III
- Company holidays apartments for your family in Spain and France.