Senior Technical QA / Test engineer
We're creating a scalable and configurable Cloud based purchase-to-pay solution called Proceedo for purchasing, invoice processing and contract management.
We experience high loads as solution is already being used in different Nordic countries among well known companies such as DNB, Nordea, Fazer and others.
We automate a lot but we want to automate even more. We’re also on our way towards Continuous Delivery. That’s why we take test automation seriously and are looking for one more Technical QA Engineer to join us. We promise it will be a challenge, but there will also be strong colleagues to learn from or solve the challenge together with.
We work with:
- REST API testing
- We use Git
- ... and Atlassian stack (Jira/Confluence/BitBucket)
- ... and Flowdock
- We do continuous integration with TeamCity
Your responsibilities will be:
Contributing to quality assurance before implementation: discussing risks and risk mitigation, what automated tests are necessary and sufficient
- Designing, implementing, executing and maintaining automated functional and nonfunctional (e.g. security and performance) tests
- Communicating clearly and effectively about quality assurance with technical and non-technical people
- Experience in Java, C# or other programming language
- Experience in UI test automation
- Experience in SQL
- Automating as much as possible is your nature
- Being comfortable and good at manual testing
- Good English language skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in API testing (automation even better)
- BDD tools, e.g. Cucumber
- Performance testing tools, e.g. JMeter
- Security testing tools, e.g. OWASP ZAP
- Talented and highly motivated colleagues developing world-class products.
- Investments in your professional development, conferences and events, books, knowledge sharing sessions and other learning opportunities.
- Working in an engineer oriented environment, regular and relevant team-buildings
- Flexible working hours.
- Health insurance , Sport Plan , Private Pension Pilon III
- Company holidays apartments for your family in Spain and France.
For more information or questions about the position please contact Denisa Delinius (email@example.com)