Infrastructure Engineer/Test Quality Engineer
Visma makes businesses more efficient, through offerings of software, outsourcing services, commerce solutions, retail IT-solutions, and IT-related projects and consulting. We simplify and digitize core business processes within the private and public sector customers in Northern Europe utilize our products and services, and an additional use us as a hosting partner. We are 5500 employees and our net revenue amounted to NOK 7 855 million in 2016. This position is within the Enterprise division, in our Sibiu office.
We have a challenging opportunity for an ambitious Infrastructure Engineer (IE) /Test
Quality Engineer. You will be working in the Enterprise team with more than 30 people across Romania and Norway. The Enterprise product is a well-established on-premises product in the Norwegian market, and it has integrations with cloud services. It is shipped in multiple releases every year, and in parallel we are running customer pilots with new functionality that require multiple test and production environments to be operational.
You will receive significant responsibility in setting up and maintaining our existing environments and new environments. We are continuously evaluating if we can use new technologies like e.g. Amazon Web Services and Docker to make us more productive and increase the level of automation. We would like to hear your input on this and you will be the person to make it happen.
Responsibilities and work tasks
- Establish and maintain our technical environments helping our
teams increase the quality and speed
- Tune the environments for optimal performance, cost and dynamic scaling
- Developing and maintaining automated tests as part of development team
- Participate in an agile oriented distributed development team
- Work according to modern quality standards when it comes to high performing enterprise software, where continuous testing and testability is a natural part of your daily work.
- Participate in 3rd line investigations and provide solutions
We would like that you have:
- Master's or bachelor's degree in computer science with good academic results
- Experience with Java 8, MSSQL or Oracle
- Experience with test automation, firewall configuration, system integrations, networks and networking tools,Scripting and scripting languages
- Preferably experience with Apache Wicket, Tomcat, Git, Junit, Mockito, Selenium
- Preferably work and domain experience with Financial systems, eCommerce or ERP systems
- Good spoken and written English language skills
What we offer you:
- An exciting position in an international working environment
- Work in a agile international teams using Kanban and modern collaboration tools for working in a distributed development team.
- A creative working environment with the latest technologies and tools
- Good opportunities for career development in a large international company
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Possibilities to learn new stuff and get support from your colleagues
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France
- Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan)
- Coffee and cake :)
We look forward to receive your CV!
For more information or questions about the position please contact Denisa Delinius (email@example.com)