.NET Developer-trainee Sibiu
Are you the skilled developer for Advisor?
We have a challenging opportunity for an ambitious developer with .NET competence. In this position you will work with a new cloud based to support accountants in their daily work.
You will be one of several software developers employed in Romania supporting our Product Unit delivering software continuously based on a Scrum with DevOps model. Our customers are mainly in the Nordic countries.
As a developer in this team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the newest technologies used for public cloud operation, together with other skilled senior developers in order to participate in the delivery of a new enterprise product.
Responsibilities and work tasks
- · Participate in a agile oriented development team and deliver values based on a Microsoft .NET development stack.
- · Work according to modern quality standards when it comes to high performing enterprise software, where continuous testing and test ability is a natural part of your daily work.
- · Your focus will be on back-end development using Microsoft .Net and related supporting technologies, but as an agile team member, you might also contribute with work in all parts of the software stack.
- · As the targeted software will operate in a Microsoft Azure environment, you should feel comfortable and familiar with some of the building blocks that Microsoft Azure provides
- · Always keep up with a continuous communication and mutual knowledge sharing with the other team members, the system architect and business analysts.
- · Have skills and interests in large scale enterprise systems, and in particular in performance, security and stability
- · Contribute to a good automated test coverage in all parts of the application
We believe that you have
- · Preferably MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or similar
- · Required knowledge/experience within all of the below bullets
- o knowledge and experience of Visual Studio, C# and the .NET framework.
- o SQL databases
- o Source control systems, i.e. TFS or other
- · Desired knowledge/experience with some of or all of the following:
- o Experience with Test Automation and Test automation frameworks
- o REST services and API
- o OAuth
- o Microsoft Entity Framework
- o PowerShell
- o JIRA or other issue tracking systems
- · Well-structured and quality focused attitude
- · Team spirit and excellent communication skills
- · Analytical mind-set and detail oriented
- · Self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to work independently
- · Customer satisfaction oriented
- · Good spoken and written language skills in English
We will offer you
In addition to working along with some talented people, we also offer a wide range of benefits that you can take advantage of.
- · An exciting position in an international working environment with the latest technologies and tools;
- · Good opportunities for career development working in different projects
- · Possibilities to learn new stuff and get support from your colleagues
- · Company holiday apartments in Spain and France;
- · Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan).
- · Coffee and cake :)