Visma makes businesses more efficient, through offerings of software, outsourcing services, commerce solutions, retail IT-solutions, and IT-related projects and consulting. We simplify and digitize core business processes within the private and public sector customers in Northern Europe utilize our products and services, and an additional use us as a hosting partner. We are 5500 employees and our net revenue amounted to NOK 7 855 million in 2016. We are looking for a developer with a great passion for making great digital products, to our office in Sibiu. Visma is growing and we need more colleagues working with us to achieve good design through smart technology. At Visma, you will play an important role in the creation of future digital solutions that really make a difference.
As a front-end developer, you have a penchant for the Web's unique opportunities in terms of scope and accessibility - in the broadest sense. You know that the solutions you develop must have more qualities than just to work.
We are looking for a person that:
- Has a technical range, in addition to expertise on the interface in the browser. You may well have a sense of technical possibilities and limitations surrounding the popular CMS or framework on the server side. You should have a basic understanding of system architecture and software in general.
- Care for those who will use the solution you develop for. For you the users are more than the browser stats, and you make an effort to develop the best possible solution.
- Are used to be working structured. You should have experience with e.g. source control in Git, and you are familiar with modern workflows for the frontend.
- More important than the tools in itself is a willingness to learn, evaluate and work the best possible way in each project.
- Is fluent in English or advanced English skills.
What we offer you:
- An exciting position in an international working environment
- An opportunity to participate in shaping our views on development and technology in harmony with design.
- A creative working environment with the latest technologies and tools
- Good opportunities for career development in a large international company
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Possibilities to learn new stuff and get support from your colleagues
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France
- Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan)
- Coffee and cake :)
We look forward to receive your CV!
For more information or questions about the position please contact Roxana Rusu (email@example.com)