Visma IT & Hosting
Visma IT & Hosting provides IT operations and hosting services to more than 330.000 customers. We enable them to achieve their goals by offering best in class tailored IT solutions that are secure, innovative, simplified and efficient. We are the leading Nordic provider of hosting solutions. We also provide the global Visma community itself the tools and framework they need to innovate their software business.
Our international teams base their work on our wide knowledge of IT service delivery in on-premise environments, in hosting environments and in the cloud, both public and private. To accommodate this in a certified and formal manner we are certified in the fields of controls (ISAE 3402), security (ISO 27001), quality (ISO 9001) and IT service delivery (ISO 20000:1). Our certificates also extend to our enterprise agreements on Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS.
About the job
We are looking for a Solution Administrator to strengthen our ASP team. You will be part of a team that works closely with the infrastructure team, to build and operate platforms delivering applications and services, either through web or through Citrix/Remote Desktop Services. These platforms are hosting both Visma companies and external customers (ASP service). The different platforms host thousands of users and hundreds of applications.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree within IT, with an overall minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- Experience in implementing and operating applications and services in enterprise terminal services environments;
- Knowledge of, and/or experience with, Visma applications and services, and integrated third party software would be a preferred qualification;
- Experience from IT operation environments;
- In depth knowledge of processes, research and performance analysis capabilities;
- Negotiation capabilities and problem solving mindset;
- Effectively cope with change; comfortably adjust to alterations in work activities; able to decide and act with limited information; effectively handle risk and uncertainty in ambiguous situations;
- Demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influence, relationship building, and problem solving skills in a variety of situations;
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing effectively with a wide range of people;
- Fluency in Business English is required;
- Customer oriented behaviour;
- Fast learner - research capabilities for obtaining required information;
- Ability to work on call on 24/7/365 environments
- Technical qualifications/knowledge within some of these fields:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2/2016.
- Active Directory;
- Group Policy Management;
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 /2016;
- Terminal services/Remote Desktop Services;
- Citrix XenApp;
- Desktop Virtualization: VMWare, HyperV, XenServer;
- Deployment: Citrix Provisioning Services(PVS), Citrix Machine Creation Services(MCS) and/or Microsoft App-V;
- Microsoft Office 365.
- Surveillance monitoring
- Experience with business software (ERP, CRM) - an advantage
- Experience on PaaS and IaaS on public clouds (AWS, Azure, ..) - an advantage
- Experience in working with hypervisors - an advantage
- Take release packages from engineering and integrate it into our production and pre-production environments
- Install, configure, test and patch operating systems and middleware, including security packages
- Work with different internal teams to understand product domains and address documentation/training needs
- Maintain and grow a production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly maintainable
- Participate in 24/7/365 support for production issues and upgrades, and pre-production installations at varying levels
- Monitor services that are provided to customers
- Work to resolve a running queue of application support tickets and debug complex problems as they arise
Salary offer starts from 1900 eur btt.