Visma is one of Europe's leading tech groups with room for you to grow, both professionally and as an individual. At Visma you work in a fast-moving and friendly environment with a great opportunity to influence. We believe, that through challenges, security and flexibility we create an environment with engaged employees.
Our International Knowledge Team HRM is growing steadily and we are now seeking a new member of our team - HRM Service Specialist.
As a HRM Service Specialist in our team you will play a vital role in strengthening our deliveries towards the Business Units in Visma.
You will be the relevant service area’s major expert and resource person.
- Handle and analyze complex customer enquiries that are escalated from Business Units
- Collaborate with Product Unit on resolving the enquiries
- Providing high-quality training programs for our business units
- Planning, organizing and holding trainings based on new features
- Be proactive and inform the Business Units about news, known issues and other relevant information
- Being the operational interface of Support towards Product Unit
- Create necessary documentation and videos for the Business Units
- Participate in system testing
- Translate end-user content to local language
- Contribute to relevant project/activities where our knowledge is required
We offer you:
- Working in a competent and experienced team
- Challenging, exciting and varied work tasks
- Opportunities to develop yourself and others
- Modern premises with fresh colors and interiors right by the train station at Skøyen
- Fantastic canteen with breakfast, lunch and afternoon food - lots of fruit every day, waffle Thursday, Friday sweets and lots of surprises (@vismakantina) and
- Own coffee shop with the barista
- Friday Bar and After-work events
- Attractive benefits, conditions, and discounts as a Visma employee
- Higher education, minimum a Bachelor in economy or IT
- Experience with HRM and Payroll before (not a criteria, but an advantage)
- Experience with support and customer service (not a criteria, but an advantage)
- Good English communication skills, spoken and written
- For this specific position we also need good spoken and written language skills in Norwegian
- Customer service orientation and ability to work in an international environment
- Action and target-oriented, taking initiative and achieving results
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a virtual team
- Proactive and self-driven
- Solid problem-solving skills and attention to details
Do you want to start your career with us?
The successful candidate will be a proactive and service-oriented, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You engage and motivate your colleagues, and contribute to creating a good working climate in the group.
Other locations can also be considered.
We are looking for hiring a candidate in this position as soon as possible.
If you have questions, please contact Team manager Edgars Dzenuska, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: +371 22076104