Are you looking for a consulting job within the IT/accounting area, while including interaction with Scandinavian customers on a regular basis?
If you are outgoing, detail-oriented, customer-focused and if you enjoy learning new technologies is this a great opportunity to learn and work in a scandinavian company with a wide variety of both IT and accounting software solutions.
About the position:
• You will provide first tier of accounting support via chat, community, and phone to our Business Customers
• Answer customer questions and guide them which means that you will have a strong influence on the relationships that we have with our customers.
• You will also cooperate with your colleagues and support each other
• You will be responsible for assisting in the further development of our products by feedback, software quality assurance, etc • You will have the unique opportunity to fully use your excellent language skills.
• You will participate in “Knowledge Sharing” meetings
• Excellent written and verbal skills in Norwegian
• Excellent communication skills
• Minimum 3 years experience in the finance area or/and IT/ support/ helpdesk area OR university degree, or post graduate in Accounting / Economic
• Willingness to learn and provide excellent customer service
• Scandinavian work environment and work in a company with strong values
• Free lunch every day
• Private medical insurance
• Multisport card
• Sport activities and events like squash, football
• Friday Cake and daily fruits
• Social activities with a sufficient opportunity to get to know colleagues outside the office