More than 55 product development teams in Visma are developing, delivering and operating their cloud services hosted on public cloud platforms, following the principles of Continuous Delivery and DevOps.
These teams follow the same Visma Cloud Delivery Model which includes processes for Change, Incident and Problem Management. You build it, you run it!
We know that it is possible to deliver quality software both quickly and reliably.
Our vision for Change, Incident and Problem Management is to become the company other companies want to learn from. If there was a World Championship of Change, Incident and Problem Management, we would like our product development teams to win it!
- Develop effective processes for Change, Incident and Problem Management that are suitable for modern cloud software development hosted in public cloud
- Coach product development teams in performing Change, Incident and Problem Management, for instance by leading/facilitating incident reviews
- Monitor, analyze and understand how Change, Incident and Problem Management is being done in practice by product development teams to better coach them and improve the processes
- Communicate Change, Incident and Problem Management as well as other operational best practices internally and externally
- Stay up to date with modern industry best practices and improve on them
- Advise teams on business continuity planning / disaster recovery
- Advise teams on cloud service monitoring (infrastructure, application, end-user)
- Experience with performing Change, Incident and Problem Management
- Experience with teaching or otherwise communicating to groups of people
- Ability and desire to collaborate, communicate, inspire and motivate
- Good English communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Up to date understanding of modern cloud software development, delivery and operations
- Up to date understanding of Continuous Delivery concepts
- Up to date understanding of DevOps concepts
- Up to date understanding of public cloud concepts
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Motivation and ability to learn quickly
- Knowledge of SRE is not required but will be seen very positively
- Knowledge of Tableau or similar tools and basic data science skills is not required but will be seen as a bonus
- The opportunity to join and drive a large scale DevOps transformation of Visma
- The opportunity to see, interact with and learn from a large part of the Visma organization across many countries, markets, technology stacks and maturity levels
- The opportunity to learn and develop a sense of how a large product development organization should operate
- The opportunity to be visible both internally and externally
- Highly talented colleagues in an international work environment
- Broad spectrum of responsibility and tasks
- Professional growth and competence development
- Flexible work environment
Questions? Please contact T. Alexander Lystad, firstname.lastname@example.org.