Our team builds the reporting solution for Visma.net HRM Payroll products in Norway and the Netherlands. We are a small team looking to grow and we’re looking for a dedicated engineering focused team lead to take on leading the team while also contributing as a developer.
Our service is an AWS hosted SaaS solution which is part of a cluster of services that come together to create the Visma.net HRM Payroll products. We leverage AWS Quicksight for business intelligence.
You will become part of a distributed team, following agile/lean and DevOps and modern continuous delivery principles with Vismas Cloud Delivery Model. Our team is in an international development organisation with room to learn and grow your professional career.
- Lead a small cross functional team with a product owner and engineers by supporting, coaching, mentoring and hands-on career development
- Ensure delivery of high quality, secure and business critical services.
- Establish and maintain a prioritised backlog and roadmap
- Continuous improvements to the working processes.
- Develop and maintain backend services with a focus on high availability, low latency and scalability.
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team.
- Take ownership of the team’s daily work and processes and develop a great collaborative engineering culture
- You’re an engineer or manager working with scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with C#, .NET Core or .NET Framework
- You know and care about sound engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing and have experience in working on cloud platforms like GCP / AWS.
- You are passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- You are action and target-oriented, take initiative and see tasks to completion.
- You understand how automated testing empowers your team.
- You have experience with agile/lean software development
- You have excellent knowledge of software development, including frameworks, common development patterns and distributed systems.
- You favor simplicity over complexity
- Experience in working within the HRM and Payroll domain is a plus.