We are a team of 10 people over 4 locations. We are looking for a strong and engaged senior software architect to work with our highly motivated engineers, who deliver core Payroll SaaS services for Visma Payroll systems running in Norway, Sweden and the Netherlands.
We are part of the way through our microservices journey and are looking for the right motivated architect to bring their experience to the team to accelerate the transition.
We deliver services hosted on AWS using DevOps via Visma’s Cloud Delivery Model (VCDM). This is Visma’s own recipe for service development, ensuring high quality, while delivering value for the customers.
- Key member in the design and implementation of an effective microservices strategy
- Plan technical requirements based on technology debt and stakeholder needs
- Create and maintain high-level specifications, architectural and design documents
- Mentoring, guiding and assisting the development team
- Ensure task breakdown in alignment with planned deliverables
- Collaborate with the tech lead and software architects of other teams
- Ensure a high quality and consistent architecture and coding style through code reviews
- Be an advocate for continuous delivery and DevOps
- Driven to automate everything!
- Be part of an autonomous team and actively take part in developing the product
- Constantly look for ways to improve
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or relevant experience
- Proven track record running microservices based solution in production
- Experience working with public cloud hosted microservices
- 5+ years of development experience using the Microsoft .NET framework/core technologies
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Experience in scrum or kanban methodology
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Problem solving mindset, not afraid to think outside of the box
- Good collaboration skills enabling strong team spirit
We are offering
- A challenging job in an exciting and dynamic working environment to work with our future state of the art HRM and Payroll Cloud products.
- A wide range of responsibilities in an international organisation that offers good career and training.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly engaged and professional team that is developing our cloud products in an informal environment.