Do you adore software?
Are you passionate about pricing & packaging?
Are you ready to make a difference?
Yes? Then we want to talk to you!
We are currently looking for a Pricing Manager to join the Visma Group Growth Hub. The role can be based in Oslo or Copenhagen, but working with stakeholders across borders in the Visma Group. The Group Growth Hub is situated at the heart of our organization and you will run initiatives and projects across teams and companies to make sure Visma is set up for continued growth and success. You won’t just get a traditional onboarding to our Pricing framework and way of working, but you will get real responsibility from day one. How does that sound?
- Effectively communicate, challenge and advice units and top management on the possibilities within pricing and to change behaviors
- Drive and work with the units in the Visma Group on price improvement initiatives and projects
- Keeping up with trends and best-practice around pricing
- Assess pricing metrics and price-related data from a variety of sources and use it to derive insights into pricing strategies, policies and performance
- Share, communicate, train and inspire around the area of pricing internally through communities, deep-dives and webinars
- Conceptualize and implement methods and tools to continuously improve and professionalize our pricing activities and performance management
- At least 4 years experience working in sales finance, category management, pricing, revenue management, product marketing or similar function
- Strong pricing methodological knowledge, e.g. value drivers, customer value, price elasticity
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to effectively utilize data from multiple sources to drive decisions
- Strong communication skills, to communicate with senior management and business units
- Able to work on a both operational and strategic level
- Proven ability to formulate pricing strategies that enhance brand value for customers and consumers
- Strong and deep industry expertise or experience from a similar role is beneficial
- Previous experience in working with pricing research and / or market research is beneficial
We will offer you
- A competitive salary in your account once a month, in exchange for your great skills!
- The opportunity to work in a stable, rapidly growing company with great opportunities for competence development
- Flexible working conditions with flexible home office setup
- An international work environment with down-to-earth employees from all over the world and, of course, some laughter!
- The possibility to make a change and an impact!
We look forward to receiving your application!
For questions around the position or the process, feel free to contact Janne Poikulainen, Director Business Operations, email@example.com.