As more of the tasks in our daily lives move from a larger to a smaller screen, we need to make sure that systems from our workplace are also made lightweight, focused and available when we need them. The growing UX community in Visma is looking for a designer to help bring the benefits of HR systems onto the mobile phone.
What we offer
- Working in an international team with access to thousands of great colleagues and the possibility to grow your career in several directions.
- Working together with domain experts from different areas to figure out what actions and information is most crucial to the employee in different situations, while keeping an eye on regulations and laws that also affect what is being presented.
- Together with our awesome development team you will craft out how features are best presented and navigated between while using the latest features offered by the mobile platforms.
- Being in contact with the real users will also give you the opportunity to evaluate their needs as well as see if your proposed solution does the job.
- The UX community in Visma will be there for you to share experiences and support you in similar tasks. We meet regularly to exchange ideas and go to conferences to learn even more!
- You have a degree in Interaction Design, Product Design, Graphic Design or equivalent studies.
- You have experience in the entire design chain; from clarifying requirements and speaking to end users in order to find the real needs, working in a team with developers in order to find the best possible solution, to testing out and evaluating the results.
- You are able to take design to the small screen and keep up to date with the latest platform changes and possibilities.
- You are able to take a holistic view over a large set of requirements and prioritise what must be focused on.
- You are comfortable expressing yourself in Swedish or Norwegian as well as English and in communicating the design vision both in the team as well to others. You are a defender of the user experience and can generate enthusiasm about good design solutions.
- Having experience in prototyping tools, test methodology or an eye for visual design is seen as a bonus.
If you want to join our international team, where your base will be in Sweden or Norway you will work with a product that increases the work satisfaction of hundreds of thousands of employees and where you will get to work with all aspects of the design process.