At the Visma Employee App team we help small businesses and their employees carry out their daily tasks on a mobile device.
We have the responsibility for the app Visma Employee, one of Vismas most successful mobile apps that are used by thousands of customers every day. The app has a high rate of growth, and we set All Time Highs almost every month when it comes to usage.
Sounds fun? Then read on.
A little bit about your tasks:
- Be a contact point towards all our integrated products and services, and also towards our users
- Prioritize and update our roadmap
- Specify new features, and participate in some of the testing of these
- Run the stakeholder presentations, and update our stakeholders with information as needed
- Give presentations related to the project both internally in the team and externally within Visma
- Run our daily scrums and make sure our kanban boards are updated and have the correct prioritization
- Coordinate releases and release notes
A little bit about you:
- As a Service Owner, one of your main tasks is to be a visionary, and to make sure the apps are continuously innovating. You should be a person that has the ability to have an overview not only of the apps, but also the ecosystem they are operating within.
- You should have a passion for driving a product forward. When working with mobile apps, a high degree of innovation is required. You will be one of the persons making sure we never reach a stand-still on the development side.
- You should be a people-person. You will be our contact point towards both the systems our apps are integrated with, and towards our external users. Being good at communication is the key to excelling as a product owner for our apps.
- You should be structured. Coordinating team members and tasks across several apps and several countries can be a challenge, so you being structured is vital to all our team members
- Being a distributed team, with people currently located in four different countries, you will be used to working with remote tools like Google Meet and Slack. If you do not have experience with this, we will teach you :)
A little bit about us:
- We are a team of 11 people. We are located in Norway, Sweden, Lithuania and Slovakia. We are using english as our daily language
- In addition to the Employee app, the team is also responsible for the apps Visma Scanner/Attach and Visma Manager.
- Some of us are using Android phones, and some prefer iOS. It does not matter what is your favorite, but you probably have an idea of why you prefer the device you are using.
- In April next year Visma is having a big conference for all of us working with product development. Want to join?
Place of work: Växjö or Oslo.
If interested, please apply before 30th September 2021.
If you have questions please send an email to email@example.com