Visma is one of Europe’s leading software companies delivering software and services that simplify and digitize core business processes.
We are highly motivated engineers who deliver core Payroll SaaS services for multiple Visma Payroll systems for Norway, Sweden and the Netherlands.
We are currently running a project to duplicate our payroll services with the intent to create independence between the products using them. We are looking for a strong and engaged senior infrastructure engineer to join our team and play a major part in its success. This is a
key position to help us continue to modernize our SaaS service, building the core functionality that provides hundreds and thousands of payslips each month.
We deliver services hosted on AWS via Visma’s Cloud Delivery Model (VCDM). This is Visma’s recipe for service development, ensuring high quality, while delivering value for the customers.
Technologies we use in the project: AWS, .NET, TeamCity, OctopusDeploy, AppDynamics, Datadog.
● Being a key person in the service duplication project
● Setting up delivery pipeline and monitoring new services on AWS
● Actively contributing to architecture decisions
● Continuously maintaining, improving and upgrading our existing infrastructure
● Providing support for the development team
● Experience with AWS Cloud Services
● Working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft based environments
● Experience and understanding infrastructure as a code
● Experience with relational databases and NoSQL
● Experience with CI/CD
● Knowledge of C# or similar language would be an advantage
● Excellent written and verbal English skills
You will thrive in this job if:
● You are driven to automate everything!
● You are interested in keeping up with current best practices in your area of expertise
● You are interested in serverless
● You enjoy working together with and learning from colleagues in an internationally distributed environment
We are offering:
As passionate as we are about making business more efficient for our customers, we're also passionate about creating a great place to work for ourselves. As an employee, we give you room to think innovatively and proactively, the opportunity to grow and develop. At Visma, we are proud of our competent and committed employees who share our common values; Inclusive, Responsible, Dedicated &Entrepreneurial.
● A challenging role in an exciting and dynamic working environment
● Ability to work with the future technology and product portfolio in one of the leading software vendors in Northern Europe
● A wide range of responsibilities in an international organization that offers good career and development opportunities
● The opportunity to be part of a highly engaged and professional team that is developing our cutting edge cloud products in a modern agile environment
● Competitive package and a flexible work environment.
● Location Oslo (NO), Amersfoort(NL), Cork (IE) or Riga (LT)
In Visma, you will work in one of Europe's leading IT groups in an international environment with motivated colleagues, good benefits and great development opportunities.
Ready to join?
If you think this sounds interesting, we look forward to hearing from you! You apply for the position via the link. We will conduct the selection process and call for interviews continuously, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions or would like more information about the position, please contact: email@example.com
Piata Consiliul Europei, nr. 2, Centrul Comercial Iulius Mall, UBC3 300627 Timisoara