The main activities include
• Installing and configuring IT equipment for local employees
• Diagnosing and solving hardware/software issues
• Logging and answering IT user queries and requests
• Enabling and supporting remote working and global meetings
• Contributing to office moves by installing IT equipment
• Acting as the linking between Cloud Operations and 3rd party vendors
• Safeguarding that key metrics for IT support performance are met
• Works with the other staff members to develop procedures for improving their services, ensuring that all the relevant documentation has been maintained
• Being the central point of escalation for IT support related issues, drive them to solution and implementing to necessary improvements
• Actively look for opportunities to increase the team’s maturity level and enhance the reputation of IT support as a “can-do” department
• Responsible for IT asset and configuration management
• Owner of service level agreements relating to services supported by IT Support
• HW-SW ordering & life cycle management.
Experience in Windows and Microsoft Applications (Certification not mandatory)
Basic knowledge on Google Suite tools and protocols
Affinity for Computer hardware and support
Excellent English oral & written skills
An outgoing personality who is eager and willing to help people, attention to details, high service standards, accurate IT service level reports, clever view on service improvement opportunities and their ability to multitask effectively.
Self-starter, who needs very little guidance and knows how to effectively balance multiple tasks effectively. Stay calm under pressure and be able to combine best practices with pragmatism.
We we offer you:
Sound expectations and schedules, fairness and predictability;
Ongoing career development;
Company holiday apartments in Spain and France;
Attractive salary and benefits package (13rd salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan);
And, of course, lots of coffee and cake.
Piata Consiliul Europei, nr. 2, Centrul Comercial Iulius Mall, UBC3 300627 Timisoara