The Visma group consists of over 200 software independent companies across more than 20 countries worldwide with over 14,000 employees. Having this entropy, security is critical for Visma. The Security Team has the role to oversee this diverse mix of companies, to maintain the highest security standards and defend against targeted attacks across all Visma products.
To ensure that good security decisions are made for each product and that modern security methods and practices are used, the security team wishes to design and offer their security program in form of “Security as an App”. Within the security team we are building a development team of 5 members that will help us create dynamic and engaging cloud applications using Angular and .net Core frameworks.
The scope of these applications is to automate different processes and to scale our offering. We are now looking for a developer to join our team and help form the future of these applications.
This team works within an Agile environment and focuses to build high-quality, secure and innovative SaaS services. Sounds good? Then read on
- Experience with .net Core
- Experience with Angular
- Knowledge of database modelling and development
- Knowledge of design patterns and modern programming practices
- Experience in developing dynamic and engaging applications, consistent across all browsers and platforms;
- Have a keen eye for UX design and great attention to visual details
- Nice to have experience with:
- Experience with Application Security
- Experience with cloud systems and cloud suppliers (Azure)
- Knowledge of principles for usability and interaction design
In addition to working in a community of security practitioners, we also offer a wide range of benefits that you can take advantage of.
- New, right from scratch applications - Help us form the future of this application;
- Conference - Each year, in different countries, to teach and learn;
- In-house Hackathons - Meet other team members to see who has the best ideas. Let’s find the best ideas and implement something new!
- Self improvement Time - we love to see our team in it’s best shape. That is why we offer you time to study and become better.
What we offer you:
- A very financially sound, rapidly growing and profitable work place that takes good care of employees
- Benefits package (13th salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, Bookster subscription, meal tickets and flexible benefits)
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Travel opportunities: team gathers up several times per year in different locations, team building activities included
- Percentages of time allocated to personal projects that have the purpose to improve our systems
- A creative working environment with the latest technologies and tools
- Access to company apartments in Spain and France
Want to learn new stuff? We want that too.
Want to travel and get to know your fellow colleagues? We want that too.
Want to join us? We want that too.