We are looking for aTechnical QA Engineer (Automated testing) to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA Engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics
(e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.). The QA technician role plays an important part in our department’s product development process.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
You will be a member of MyIT team, where your skills and contributions to manage our internal billing development will be very visible. You must love to help team members and to receive help from them. The team is international so you will use English both written and orally.
About the team
Software Development team is the software part of the IT Delivery Hub. Code quality software happens as a result of consistent and passionate focus by the software implementation team to meet quality goals. Our team is dedicated towards delivering high quality code every day using the latest technologies and principles like Clean Code, SOLID principles, Clean Architecture, TDD.
● Proven work experience in software quality assurance
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
● Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
● Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
● Hands-on experience with Object Oriented principles
● Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
● Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● Effectively cope with change; comfortably adjust to alterations in work activities; able to decide and act with limited information; effectively handle risk and uncertainty in ambiguous situations
● Demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influence, relationship building, and problem solving skills in a variety of situations
● Highly effective written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing effectively with a wide range of people
● Digital skills (i.e. Google for Work apps).
● Fluency in Business English is required
● Customer oriented behaviour
● Fast learner - research capabilities for obtaining required information.
● Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
● Monitor debugging process results
● Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
● Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
● Always keep up with a continuous communication and mutual knowledge sharing with the other team members, the system architect and business analysts.
● Have skills and interests in large scale enterprise systems, and in particular in performance, security and stability
● Contribute to a good automated test coverage in all parts of the application
We have at our roots the Scandinavian work culture.
Meaning we encourage each employee to work in their own style, support open communication, thrive on building trusting relationships, encourage flexibility from any point of view and put huge emphasis on work-life balance. Every Visma Romania employee is free to work from anywhere in Romania, to work from home as much as they feel it’s necessary, and to come to the office when they feel it’s necessary.
Visma teams have the necessary support to coordinate projects, make decisions, and manage their time as they see fit. At the same time, life in Visma includes participation in technical courses, conferences, and the opportunity to add internationally recognized certifications to your experience - theory is then put into practice and the preferred method to do so are hackathons because it gives the satisfaction of bringing something new to the project. We also openly encourage employees to be themselves at work, but also in their day-to-day life by developing hobbies and activities outside the office.
We will offer you:
A creative working environment with the latest technologies and tools
Good opportunities for career development in a large international company
Opportunities to grow and learn, with access to in-house trainings, knowledge sharing forums, and online learning platforms like Pluralsight
An exciting position in an international working environment (R&D community with more than 1000 employees)
Work in agile teams with modern collaboration tools
Company holiday apartments in Spain and France
Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, seniority bonus, referral bonus, other bonuses for special events, Bookster subscription, meal tickets, monthly budget for flexible benefits)
Visma delivers software that simplifies and digitizes core business processes in the private and public sector. With presence across the entire Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe, we are one of Europe’s leading software companies.
Visma is one of Europe’s leading software companies with over 14,000 employees and more than 1,000,000 customers. Visma closed out 2021 with a strong performance in Q4, with Annualized Repeatable Revenue (ARR) growing 25,6% to € 1 649m. Total revenue for Q4 grew 18,0% to € 564 million, while EBITDA increased 10,1% to € 150 million.
Get the latest financial information presented in our quarterly and annual reports and browse our archive dating back to 1997 here.
Piata Consiliul Europei, nr. 2, Centrul Comercial Iulius Mall, UBC3 300627 Timisoara