We are in a very exciting phase and you can be a part of this journey. We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Writer who wants to join our team to develop the documentation and the documentation processes for the next generation of our market leading ERP system for the Nordics.
We believe that excellent software is the result of highly skilled and motivated employees collaborating in teams applying modern methods and practices in the software industry.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to ensure the high quality of the documentation. You are expected to produce documentation and also coordinate the documentation process within the development team. Our documentation master language is English, so you are expected to have excellent writing skills in English.
- Development and preparation of documentation, such as user manuals, help files and other documentation
- Work closely with the development team to gather raw documentation
- Identify the need to update existing user documentation
- Coordinate translation process with internal translators and external service providers
- Identify areas where specific expertise must be obtained, and try to obtain this expertise internally
- Responsibility for product terminology in the various markets
- Responsibility for acquiring increased knowledge and understanding, beyond the training provided by the employment, of the tools used for production and delivery of user documentation
Our perfect candidate:
- A minimum bachelor degree within a relevant field. Experience may compensate for a lack of formal education
- Excellent communication and formulation skills in English and possibly one of the Scandinavian languages, both written and verbally
- Service minded
- Knowledge of DITA format, as it is the source format of the existing documentation
(Some of) Our treats:
- You’ll be part of our development team in one of our most important cloud products
- Be part of our awesome R&D department - we have the skills and expertise to really do great things
- We want you to develop - in Visma you have training and courses, e-learning, tech talks, discipline guilds and more forums available - enjoy & be enlightened
- Join a company that has your well-being in mind - with us you get health insurance, access to online doctor, online psychologist as well as naprapaths and massage therapists
- We have of course competitive terms and conditions - including good pension scheme, insurance and family friendly welfare schemes
- Flexible home-working and workation scheme
- Did we mention company apartments in Chamonix and Marbella?
We are shaping the future through technology. Wanna join?
Want to get to know us better? You’ll find more about us on Linkedin (Visma), Instagram (vismasoftwarenorge) and also check out our own Tech Zone, https://developer.visma.com/. Further questions? Please contact Team Lead Per Jørgen Karlsen + 47 93484929